Staff Values Statement
At Normandy High School, teachers, administrators and staff will:
- Establish clear targets and expectations that focus on learning.
- Develop common formative and summative assessments that will be used instructional practices.
- Utilize strategic professional development to implement and evaluate effective instructional practices.
- Model the appropriate behavior that we expect from our students.
- Respect each student and staff member as a valued individual and work collaboratively in our teams to address students' unique intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs.
- Foster an ongoing partnership among student family, school, and community that will promote a learning atmosphere which values mutual respect, perseverance, honesty, integrity, and school pride.